Become a sponsor of an instrument
Support the «Klingendes Museum» by becoming a sponsor of an instrument. Some need a cleaning, others a restoration:
- Cleaning and oiling the oboe by Hans Reist, Sumiswald (ca. 1800): 1000.-
- Restore the clarinet of "Charles Felchlin à Berne": 2000.-
- Restore to soundability the alto saxophone by Adolphe Sax, Fils: 3000.-
- Repairing of the contrabass saxophone (photo): 5000.-
- Clean the English brass-band instruments: 300.- each
- Clean and restore the bass trombone with double slide: 1000.-
- Restoring the oboe by Staudte 2500.-
- your name on the label
- a free pass to the exhibition
- regular information about activities of the Playing Collection
founded in 1825, suported the resoration of the bassoon by Savary, Paris, built in 1825 !
is the sponsor of the restoration of the alto saxophone by Adolphe Edourd Sax Fils, made around 1900. It reminds us of the old, "warm" sound of the saxophones of the 19th century. Thank you !